Due to popular demand, AllAccessible has recently launched a new partner program! This program offers companies the opportunity to partner with AllAccessible.org in its mission to make the world a more inclusive place for people with disabilities.
The new partner program is designed to help AllAccessible expand its reach and impact. By partnering with companies that share its vision, AllAccessible can work together with these organizations to promote disability inclusion and accessibility in the digital space.
The AllAccessible Partner Program (APP) offers multiple, profitable, and flexible models for our partners to build their own branded solutions powered by AllAccessible. As an AllAccessible Partner you can offer innovative accessibility solutions and services to your clients that will improve compliance, minimize legal risk, expand inclusivity, enhance their reputation, and drive innovation, all while generating new revenue streams for your business.
Partners can leverage AllAccessible’s technology to create differentiated services across a wide range of website accessibility use cases. Common use cases include:
- White Label & Resell: Resell AllAccessible as your very own branded accessibility solution for a new recurring revenue stream.
- Implementation & Configuration: Implement and configure the application for your clients according to their specifications.
- Accommodation as a Service: Become your clients’ dedicated resource to respond to any accommodation requests.
- Remediation Services: Offer scheduled accessibility improvement and remediation services throughout the year.
Registered APP partners receive additional benefits including:
- A Free AllAccessible License for your website
- Discounted Licensing Costs
- Get listed on our partner portal
- Access to the Partner Portal which includes free resources such as SOWs and brandable marketing material to help drive revenue
The AllAccessible partner program is open to all types of companies, from small businesses to large corporations. All that is required is a commitment to disability inclusion and accessibility. Companies that are interested in joining the program can fill out an application on the AllAccessible.org website. Once approved, they will receive access to the partner portal and all of the resources and benefits of the program.